From September 18 to 21, the 13th General Assembly of the CLM community (https://www.clm-community.eu/) took place at Campus South of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. Nearly 60 international participants learned over these four days about the latest results and developments of the COSMO-CLM and ICON model systems in 23 plenary lectures and 21 posters. The premises in building 10.81 (“altes Ingenieursgebäude”) also offered the opportunity to engage in parallel sessions in in-depth discussions in the individual working groups of the CLM community.
The present conference proceedings hold all the abstracts of the oral and poster presentations during the assembly and gives a good insight in the broad work and applications of the CLM Community.
Herewith, the organizing team would like to sincerely thank
• the participants of the conference,
• the CLM working group leaders,
• the scientific advisory board,
• the catering service,
• the janitors of building 10.81,
• the student assistants, and
• all others involved in organizing the assembly.